Dheepika here today.
What are you making for our current monthly challenge. Hope you are aware of the theme it Anything Goes.
I’m back with an Dream Catcher with our Chipboard.
A step at a time:
- Take a dream heart chipboard, trace the outline on a pattern paper and cut the shape of the outline.
- Paste the pattern paper below the chipboard.
- Attach the feathers on the bottom of the heart and hanging on the top of the heart.
- Add flowers and leaves at the top and bottom of the heart.
- Add small butterfly’s on it.
- Colour the small hearts with metallic colors.
- Now the Dream Catcher is ready.
Flower Making Tutorial
Dream Catcher Tutorial
Here are a few photographs of the project including close ups
Thank you for visiting our blog again,
Don’t forget to be awesome!